Oh boy, Keryn, this is terrific. I hope we all use this as a record of any random though or suggestion or dream we have. Thank you so much for making the time, in your extremely busy days, to put this together.
Today I met a very interesting man who may teach Tai Chi at HMH. I really liked him and he responded both to the space and the spirit of the place.
Just to let you know, I am planning to travel to Arizona on Friday, to help my dad get ready to come back to Maine. However, today I learned that he's taken a fall, so I may need to be a bit flexible on my time table... I hope it does not involve my being out there longer.. I am hoping to be gone May 2 - May 6.
Has anyone had a particularly great experience working with someone local on logos, website, that kind of thing? I have a friend who's out of town that I could work with, but it seems as though it wants to be someone here.
Thanks, friends
Today I met a very interesting man who may teach Tai Chi at HMH. I really liked him and he responded both to the space and the spirit of the place.
Just to let you know, I am planning to travel to Arizona on Friday, to help my dad get ready to come back to Maine. However, today I learned that he's taken a fall, so I may need to be a bit flexible on my time table... I hope it does not involve my being out there longer.. I am hoping to be gone May 2 - May 6.
Has anyone had a particularly great experience working with someone local on logos, website, that kind of thing? I have a friend who's out of town that I could work with, but it seems as though it wants to be someone here.
Thanks, friends
1 Comments:
Meg,
Mike's sister, Julie, is a web designer who lives in central Maine, though she tends to spend a couple of days a month in this area. You can see her work at www.mypigsfly.com.
She's really talented and easy to work with.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home